Thursday, July 24, 2008

DoDo

DoDo is my mother-in-law's pet. He was a 17 years old virgin and had bad temper. Since the first time I visited to my wife's family, he never liked me. He kept the habit barking at me every time it saw me. So, in some way, he is a very consistent dog.

I wondered whether his bad temper is related to his virginity. But I will never know the answer.

I tried to make peace with DoDo by talking gently nice words with him but he turned his tail to me.

Sally knew DoDo very well. Back when Sally was a baby, DoDo didn't bark at her at all. When Sally was learning to walk, DoDo doesn't bark at her, either. He only steps away when Sally walked toward him.

Sally has not lived with DoDo for one year and can speak a lot nowadays. Sometimes Sally said "DoDo!!! Don't bark" to him. (DoDo barks at her since she moved away.)

In any case, we will miss you, DoDo.

No comments: